We are open year round. Our website books in real time. If you are trying to book just one night, give it a try you may get lucky!
One-night stays are available on most Sunday nights and are considered on a case-by-case basis
If you are traveling with others and need an additional room that is not available on the site, please contact us. At times, we can make the Princess Room available (not displayed in the website).
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
* Check-in time is from 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Late check in requests have to be pre-arranged and confirmed (a) when you reserve your room or (b) 1 hour prior to your arrival by call/text 516-633-2768 to make sure your host Deirdre is available to greet you.
* Arriving early: If you’d like to check in early we will do our best to have the room ready but we can’t guarantee until 3:00 p.m. Alternatively, you can drop off your luggage and come back at regular check in time.
* Check-out: 11:00 a.m. You are welcome to store your luggage here and enjoy the day and return later to collect your things. Late check outs can be arranged for a fee of $25 per hour. With a maximum of an additional 2 hours. In the event you are not checked out of your room by 11:00 a.m., we reserve the right to charge your method of payment for the additional time.
* Assistant with your luggage is available trough 10:00am to 6:00pm
* All rates are per room, double occupancy. There is a $25 charge for each additional person (not available for the Garden Room and recommended for the Parlor Suite.) Twin sizes roll away and air mattress on the floor to accommodate a third / forth person must be included in your reservation. Space limited for 2 twin size air mattress and one rollaway bed.
* Tax Rates: NYS Sales tax is 8.625% , Suffolk County Occupancy Tax is 3%.
* Rates and minimum stays are subject to increases for most holidays and special events as well as decrease when necessary.
* Prices and terms are subject to change without notice (but not once you have made your reservation).
* Pet Policy: We accept well behaved small dogs less than 50 lbs. $75 cleaning fee plus a fee of $25 per night per pet in our Garden Room only.
Please remember to bring your own dog bedding as dogs are not permitted on the guest bed.
The dog by any circumstance cannot be left unattended in the guest room. We respectfully request you scoop the poop and place it in the outside garbage can in a well-sealed bag. You may also walk your dog in the back woods. Damages produced by pets will be charged to your credit card for the full amount of restitution whether you still in the property or have checked out.
MINIMUM STAYS AND DEPOSITS
* There is a three-night minimum stay on most holiday weekends.
* There is a two-night minimum stay for midweek stays.
* There is a two-night minimum stay on weekends, excluding holiday weekends. Minimum stays are subject to increases for most holidays.
* Payment in full is required to confirm a reservation.
* Any reservations made less than 30 days in advance are non-cancellable and must be paid in full.
* Payments are typically put through the same day you make your reservation.
VISA, Mastercard, and Discover are preferred. American Express is accepted. Cash, PayPal and Business Checks are also accepted.
* We are a small inn and cancellations affect us dramatically. We only have three rooms and they deserve to be enjoyed! If you have any concerns about possibly having to cancel, we do recommend inexpensive trip insurance available at www.Insuremytrip.com
* We also encourage you to transfer your reservation as a gift to a friend or family member rather than cancel.
* Refunds (minus the service charge*) will be honored when (a) the reservation is for 1 room and canceled 31 days or more prior to the arrival date.
Refunds are not available when (a) your reservation was for 1 night or (b) you reserved more than 1 room or (c) cancelation is requested 30 days or less prior to the arrival date.
Service charge is equal to the average cost of a one night stay for the room reserved.
Our policies include damage charges in the event of damage (outside the normal wear and tear) being incurred to our property, or where a non-guest of ours but guest of yours, causes damage, we reserve the right to charge for the damage or costs incurred. If something needs immediate attention (ie: coffee/wine spills on bedding, carpet etc.), please let us know so we can attend to it right away. If it is necessary for us to replace damaged items, a replacement fee will be charged to your credit card.
* Smoking is not permitted inside. Smoking is permitted outside on porches and decks.
* Children: Well-behaved children of any age are welcome at The Harbor Rose.
* Liquor: We do not have a liquor license, but guests are welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages, and we offer complementary Beer and red & white wine in the Front Hall.
* Celebrating with Champagne: If you would like a complementary bottle served in your room, please make arrangements with your reservation or 12 hours in advance. A $20 service charge will be charged to your payment method.